Big sister
She's literally the big sister, as in, badi didi or behen. Better still, badi behenji.
Her quotable quotes :
Mamma's little baby says -
My mother's accompanied me everywhere I went. This is my first time alone.
And -
I didn't know too much about the show. My mother filled up the form.
And here's the classic one -
We could get some champagne; but i don't drink.
Shilpa Shetty, I agree that a certain Miss Jade 'Controversy' Goody, and not to forget Miss Danielle 'Teddy Sherington' Lloyd and Miss Jo 'Sly-giggles' O'Meara, weren't really nice with you. In fact they were more than nasty. I appreciate you for being dignified and graceful in spite of the battery of abuses Miss Jade hurled at you.
But I must add you are the big sister on Big Brother.
Why are you being a prude? And why does the 'sheltered Indian upbringing' have to come in the way all the time? Oh yes, what do you mean when you say I am representing India and the Indian culture? (Hasn't this been done to death my our beauty pageant contestants?)
You are fiercely strong-willed, exquisitely beautiful (I eat my words) and extremely well-mannered. I don't see the reason why you have to reiterate the fact that you are a nice girl. Get candid, get real and the world will love you for better reasons.
Labels: the big Bs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home