Numbed...
It was like any other evening. Munching on a flapjack, I was thinking of you as I walked home.
Your thoughts - like a dew drop on a young leaf - added a new dimension to my existance. They were the words from my poems, the scent of my bosom and the rhythm of soul. I smiled; I knew they would be enough to last me my whole life - just your thoughts.
The tornado ravaged after I got home. I knew I could brave it. I could see those thoughts - a blur on the horizon. I held on to that vision. Suddenly they were gone. My step faltered and rest is in a flux...
I was numbed for a long time...
Today a drop of dew woke me from my sleep. I don't think anymore; I don't have to. I've found my words and I'm breathing lungfulls again.
Labels: casulty

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home